TOP 10 SHOUJO ANIME



Must watch romance/shoujo anime!

10. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
EPISODES: 13

Personal Thoughts:

It's a story about Haru Yoshida, a troublemaker feared by his schoolmates and Shizuku Mizutani a grade-conscious student. What happens if the two meet?

I will give this 5/10. I particularly liked the scene/episode where Haru was chasing a firefly so that he could show it to Shizuku. It was funny and cute.


9. Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
EPISODES: 12

Personal Thoughts:

The story is about Ericka Shinohara, pretending to have a boyfriend so that she could fit in with her friends. Kyouya Sata, the boy asked to pretend as Ericka's boyfriend.

I will give this 6/10, I liked the scene/episode where Kyouya was sick and Ericka went to his house to take care of him. It was nice seeing Kyouya's vulnerable side and I think at that time he felt something for Ericka.



8. Special A
EPISODES: 24

Personal Thoughts:

Hikari Hanazono, a girl determined to beat her number one rival Kei Takishima. Every time Hikari challenges Kei she always loses. Friendship, challenges; will love emerge?

I will give this 6/10. My favorite scene/episode was when Hikari went to England to follow Kei. You can feel that Hikari already has feelings for Kei and that she would do anything for him and vice versa. Kei would also do anything for Hikari's happiness.



7. Sukitte Ii na yo
EPISODES: 13

Personal Thoughts:

This anime is about a girl who secluded herself from others because she had trust issues regarding making friends. What happens if she met a guy who's friendly and has a lot of friends? Will their world coincides?

I will give this 6/10, I particularly like the episode where Mei was jealous of Megumi. I disliked Yamato at this point because he was too friendly, how I wished that he'd distance himself for goodness sake he has a girlfriend already! This I think was one of the best episodes of the anime!



6. Nijiiro Days
EPISODES: 24

Personal Thoughts:

The story revolves between four guys Natsuki Hashiba, Tomoya Matsunaga, Keiichi Katakura and Tsuyoshi Naoe. Natsuki Hashiba was dumped by his girlfriend on Christmas eve, broken hearted, then a girl offers him a tissue suddenly Natsuki falls in love.  Tomoya Matsunaga, a playboy, but falls in love with a girl that also likes girls. Keiichi Katakura, a kinky sadist who has troubles when it comes to commitment. Lastly, Tsuyoshi Naoe an otaku who has a girlfriend who likes cosplaying.

I will give this 6/10, To be honest, I wasn't crazy about Natsuki's love story I was more interested with Keiichi and Nozomi's story. Although I didn't see much screen time between the two in the Anime I still loved them It feels like there's a tension between the two that's pulling me.



5. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
EPISODES: 26

Personal Thoughts:

This story revolves between Misaki Ayuzawa and Usui Takumi. Misaki Ayuzawa, the class president of their school and works as a part-time server in a maid themed cafe. Usui Takumi, the most popular boy in their school, talented and smart. What happens if Usui finds out Misaki is working at a maid-themed cafe? Will Misaki's secret be revealed?

I will give this 7/10, I particularly like the beach episode where Misaki wore a bikini and Usui disliked it so he gave her a kiss mark in her back and also I like the part where they were walking in the woods, it was funny and cute!




4. Kimi Ni Todoke
EPISODES: 25

Personal Thoughts:

The story is about Kuronuma Sawako, a soft-spoken, timid girl who finds trouble in making friends. This is because she allegedly could see and speak to ghost so people in their school is afraid to talk to her. Then there's Kazehaya Shouta, a friendly guy who is very approachable.

I will give this 7/10. I liked how the story flourished. Establishing first the characters and then going into their own personal stories. The episode I liked most was when Kurumizawa Ume plotted that Sawako and Ryuu would meet in the gym.  This made Kazehaya jealous so he went where Sawako was and he dragged her away from Ryuu making Kurumuzawa speechless and irritated with what happened.


3. Ao Haru Ride
EPISODES: 12

Personal Thoughts:

The story is about Futaba Yoshioka and Kou Tanaka. Futaba Yoshioka, a girl who doesn't show who she really is just to fit in at class when suddenly she met her old classmate, Kou Tanaka. What happens to their relationship especially there's a drastic change in Kou's attitude?

I will give this 8/10. I was deeply touched by this anime, the pain Kou is experiencing and the pain Futaba feels. They are all different kinds of pain, it transcends through the story. The scene I liked the most was when Kou and Futaba were beside the river bank they were talking and suddenly Kou started to shed a tear. The feeling at that moment was emptiness and pain. I really felt sorry for Kou that I wished and hope he could let it all go, the pain and emptiness he was feeling.




2. Itazura Na Kiss
EPISODES: 25

Personal Thoughts:

The story is about Aihara Kotoko, who gave a love letter to Irie Naoki the school's smartest student, but she was rejected. Suddenly due to unforeseen events, they start to live together in one house. Will Kotoko be able to get convey her feeling for Naoki?

I will give this 8/10. This is one of my favorite story plot of all time. It's timeless. The episode I liked the most was when Kotoko and Sudou were following Matsumoto and Naoki. Especially the part where Kotoko was about to go home when suddenly a trouble occurred then after that Kotoko got a date with Naoki.




1. Kamisama Hajimemashita
EPISODES: 13

Personal Thoughts:

The story revolves around Nanami Momozono and her path to becoming diety. Tomoe, a fox familiar does not approve of Nanami becoming diety since she is a human. Will Nanami become an excellent diety? Will Tomoe become her servant?

I will give this 9/10. This is one of my favorite shoujo Anime of all time. I liked the plot, how Nanami became diety. The underlying story behind everything that happened and how it all connects. The scene that struck the most was when they were on top of the building and then Nanami let herself fall and Tomoe rescues her.




Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Instagram: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *