SCHOOL 2013, 2015, & 2017 - RANKED


Are you a fan of that Korean series entitled School? If yes, what's your favorite?

For those who are not familiar, "School" is a Korean drama series that tackles the life of student's. Major issues like bullying are shown in this drama.

I have watched 3 School series:
  • School 2013
  • Who Are You: School 2015
  • School 2017
Let's rank them up:

As my least favorite, coming on number 3:

School 2017

Don't hate me, this drama is not bad in fact this is also good it's just that compared to other series I liked this least. If you may ask why its because the storyline didn't pique my interest enough, although I must say I ship the two leading actors.



On number 2,

School 2013

The only reason this was on number 2 is that it lacked romance. I mean c'mon I was shipping Nam-Soon (LJS) and Ha-Gyung (PSY) so much. If only they have given me romance this would be my number 1. The story was nice, the actors were excellent. Also, Kim Woo-Bin and Lee Jong-Suk's bromance was such an eye candy. Too much visuals!




Number 1,

Who Are You: School 2015

This drama was able to tackle bullying very well, they were able to highlight the struggles of the one being bullied. Aside from the serious message of the drama I must say the romance part is also good. Some people was rooting for the Tae-Gwang (YSJ) and some of course was rooting for Yi-An (NJH). As for me, I shipped her with the with Joo-Hyuk.



Do you agree with the ranking? Please leave a comment down below.


Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *