SONG JOONG-KI - MUST WATCH DRAMA



Song Joong-Ki is one of the most popular Korean actors. Aside from his dreamy looks, he is definitely a good actor. He has won various awards such as best actor and most popular actor to name a few.

He recently tied the knot with his fellow actor in Descendants of the Sun (DOS) Song Hye-Kyo, they got married last October 31, 2017.

To date, let me name my top 3 must watch Korean drama:

On number 3:

Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2/2010)

He played the role of Ku Yong-Ha, a playful young lad. He may not be the lead actor in this series but I must say his playfulness in the drama is so cute and funny.


Number 2:

The Innocent Man (KBS2/2012)

His character's name is Kang Ma-Roo. Let me tell you this is definitely a heavy drama with a lot of revenge and hate so better prepare your heart. To be honest, I hated his character in the earlier part of the series, which I think is good in a way, that just proves how good his acting is in this series.





The first place goes to...

Descendants of the Sun (KBS2/2016)

Who wouldn't know DOS, I mean its just so popular it launched Song-Song couple. The drama itself is good, the story, setting and of course the actors. There was never a dull moment in the drama. I didn't have to skip any episode because there is no need for it and of course talk about the "kilig" scenes.





Watch out for his upcoming dramas in the future.

Please let me know if this is helpful, comment down below.

Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *