THREE REASONS WHY I SHIP DARAGON


Have you ever felt that strong chemistry between two people? That simple interaction between them makes you giddy. You'd stalk their individual SNS just to look for any hint if they're dating and hope that one day they will confess their relationship.

There are a lot ships out there like NamLee (Nam Joo-Hyuk and Lee Sung-Kyung) from "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo", ParkPark couple (Park Seo-Joon and Park Min-Young) from "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", SongSong couple (Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo) from "Descendants of the Sun", and of course DaraGon (Dara Park and Kwon Jiyong). Some are still speculations, some have confirmed their relationship, and some have gotten married.

As for me, I started shipping Daragon since the "Joke Scandal", from there I started watching videos of them on YouTube and I found myself addicted. The rest is history. My ship hasn't confessed yet and I'm still waiting for their long-awaited confession.

Let me share with you three reason why I ship DARAGON.

1st, MATCHY ITEMS

They wear matchy items like clothes and accessories. If it's coincidence or planned, who cares, it's cute.




2nd, HARDWORKING

Both have been working hard even before their debut in Korea. Of course, I already know Dara even before she started training in Korea. She was famous in the Philippines. I'm proud and happy to see their achievements and growth over the years. I can say that they are successful now not just as performers but also as an individual. Jiyong has his own brand PEACEMINUSONE and has his own cafe in Jeju Shinwa World, Untitled, 2017. Dara also has her own brand DARA PEN, CAP, etc., and she also explored the world of vlogging, DARATV. Aside from this, she's still active in the entertainment industry like acting and modeling.





3rd, CHEMISTRY

They don't have a drama together unlike other ships and doesn't really have a lot of interactions on cam, but let me tell you their interactions are priceless that you'd want for more. Even if the videos or pictures you see don't have much skinship it's more than enough to make you squeal. Just seeing them in one frame will make you giddy.

MOTTE IN MANILA


DARAGON WITH FRIENDS

Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment down below.


Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *