TOP 5 FAVORITE DARAGON INTERACTION


Since DARAGON interactions are so rare you can actually rejoice if one video or picture comes out. It will feed you after months of starvation.

Let me share with you my favorite interactions between them:

5. JEJU SHINWA WORLD
They went to Jeju Shinwa World before Ji's enlistment (I'm not sure with the exact timeline). Just me thinking that they are on a date before Ji's military duties is so heartwarming.



4. IG LIVE
This is fourth on my list because it was so unexpected. Nobody knew Ji was going to do an IG live, Applers were all so surprised and hyped.



3. MOTTE IN KL
Arriving together in KL, seeing their airport pics, Ji allegedly buying flowers and eating in a restaurant together, detective Applers where you at? There was also part II of the legendary encore performance with matchy hoodies.



2. MOTTE IN MANILA
Seeing them perform Hello after so many years is daebak. This is also where the iconic "I Miss You" and legendary encore performance took place and what surprised us most was the matchy hoodies. Do watch the fan cams on Youtube to witness the whole thing.



1. JOKE SCANDAL
The main reason why this is number one on my list is because this was the catalyst why I started shipping DARAGON. Also, it's so nice seeing protective Ji.



More Daragon interactions that didn't make the cut but still iconic!










Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment down below.

Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *