TOP 5 REASONS WHY I LOVE JAPAN


Japan also known as the land of the rising sun, the birthplace of Manga and Anime has captured the attention of people across the globe. Known for its beautiful sceneries, delicious food, and advanced technology. Let me give you top 5 reasons why I love Japan.

5. MANGA

Manga are comics created in Japan or by creators in the Japanese language (Wikipedia). It is enjoyed both by children and adults, it also has a wide variety of genre.

I personally prefer reading Shoujo types compared to Shounen this is because I love a good love story. I also like Manga because most Manga has good pictures/drawings. The characters look good!



4. TECHNOLOGY

Japan is known for its advanced technology. You have big companies that has pioneered and perfected its craft like Fujifilm, Sony, Canon, Fujitsu, Panasonic, and Nintendo to name a few.

I'm pretty sure at least once you've used one of their products, and of course, their products are of good quality. If I may add I heard their toilet is amazing where you can play a song while doing your thing.



3. FOOD

Japanese cuisine is one of the most popular cuisines in Asia.  You have the iconic Sushi, Ramen, Okonomiyaki, and Tonkatsu to name a few. They also offer desserts like Mochi, Wagashi, and Dango. Many people across the globe visit Japan because of its fresh and healthy cuisine. My personal favorite Japaesen food is Takoyaki. Oishi-desu!




2. ANIME

This is probably the first reason why I got interested in Japanese culture. Thru Anime, I was able to explore others things like reading Manga, watch Japanese drama and listen to Japanese songs. It's like a door that opened once I entered I could never go back.

If I may add, to all those skeptics out there, Anime is not only for kids, it is also applicable for adults. Anime is like Manga where it has a wide genre. Moreover, there are some Anime that is too gore so kids need supervision from their guardians to watch it. Some famous Anime includes Slam Dunk, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, One Piece, Sword Art Online, and Boku no Hero Academia to name a few.




1. LANGUAGE

I find the Japanese language as one of the most beautiful spoken languages in Asia. The accent and intonation is just pleasing to the ears. Hearing them say Hai, Kawaii, Majide, Suki desu, honto, etc is so cute. I could listen to them all day without feeling irritated.

Japan has three written characters: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji (Chinese Characters).





Onegai, take me to Japan.

Arigatou!


Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *