TOP 5 JAPANESE DRAMA - MUST WATCH


Let me give you my top five favorite Japanese Drama series, these series are the ones I truly enjoyed and loved. I hope you enjoy them as well.

5. Hana Yori Dango
Network: TBS
Year: 2005
Episodes: 9

This drama is very iconic, a lot of adaptations from various countries has been made. This drama is a must watch not only because of its story but because of the actors as well. Jun Matsumoto and Shun Oguri in one drama is all I need.  Mao Inoue was also good in this drama. My ultimate bias in this drama is Sojiro Nishikado played by Shota Matsuda.


4. Buzzer Beat
Network: Fuji TV
Year: 2009
Episodes: 11

I liked how the story progressed, the love story between the two main characters was not hurried. I liked how they started off as friends and how they developed after. The music was, of course, amazing. Yamapi (Tomohisa Yamashita and Keiko Kitagawa's chemistry is good. If you like a sport-themed drama with love story, betrayal, and friendship you might want to give this a try.




3. Bitter Blood
Network: Fuji TV
Year: 2014
Episodes: 11

This drama is surprisingly good. The story and characters were interesting. You will fall in love with the characters. You will love the father-son scenes. This drama is also very funny, it has a lot of comedic scenes. I high-key shipped Natsuki and Hitomi, I just wished they had a lot of screen time together. Even though it was lacking in the romance department it was still good. Takeru Satoh and Atsuro Watanabe were perfect for their roles.




2. Itazura Na Kiss - Love in Tokyo
Network: Fuji TV
Year: 2013
Episodes: 16

This is yet another iconic story, various adaptations across Asia has been made. Aside from the story, the actors were amazing, Yuki Furukawa, Honoka Yahagi, Yoji Tanaka, Yuki Yamada, Tomomi Nishimura, etc. I have to put emphasis on the setting especially that pavement where there are trees on the sides, you can truly see the change of seasons. It contributed how the drama seemed realistic.





1. Rich Man Poor Woman
Network: Fuji TV
Year: 2012
Episodes: 11

The story is about a man searching for his mom and a woman looking for a job. I liked how the story progressed especially the love story of the main characters. You can see the character development. Shun Oguri was perfect for the role, Satomi Ishihara was fit as Makoto Natsui. I felt her pain especially in one of the scenes that it made me cry. It's a good story about friendship and love.




Follow, Like and Subscribe

ALLASIANBLOG

Twitter: @allasianblog

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/allasianblog/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QUqGS5E3l7T1qd8Nk7tjw

Comments

Popular Posts

My photo
All Asian Blog
Welcome to allasianblog! This blog offers various contents ranging from dramas, songs, culture, etc.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *